Over the last few years, more and more companies have started monetizing data, and creating information products and services. In fact, according to Forrester, today nearly half of firms surveyed reported selling their data.
However, data commercialization requires turning data into information, insights and recommendations. The challenge lies in consolidating, validating, and enriching the data received from multiple, varied sources.
In this webcast, Paxata and a guest from Forrester discuss data commercialization trends and offer recommendations for how to:
- Accelerate the lengthy data prep and on-boarding process
- Leverage machine learning to create high quality data products or services
- Scale and create a repeatable process for bringing new data into market fast
- Guest Speaker Jennifer Belissent, Ph. D., Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Farnaz Erfan, Senior Director, Product Marketing and Strategy, Paxata
* Top Performers Commercialize Data Through Insight Services report.